Enrolling at Kiara College
Kiara College is a local intake school as determined by the Department of Education, Western Australia and accepts applications for students in Years 7 to 12.
To find out if you are within the local intake boundary, check the Local Intake Boundary Map – Kiara College
To determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, and prior to receiving a Student Enrolment Form, the following documentation must be provided the school:
- Proof of ownership of the property by the parent/s where the student will reside. This may be a rates notice from the local council; OR
- Where the family is in a rental property, a copy of the rental agreement (minimum 12 months). If the rental agreement is a private arrangement then a Statutory Declaration, authorised by a Justice of the Peace, will be needed from the Lessor to verify the place of residence.
Student Enrolment Application
Student Enrolment Forms can be collected from our Administration Office or downloaded here.
Supporting Documents and Requirements
The Enrolment Form is to be returned to Kiara College in person by a Parent or Caregiver, along with:
- Original Full Birth Certificate
- Proof of guardianship if the person enrolling the student is not the parent named on the Birth Certificate
- Passport (if child was born overseas)
- Relevant Visa documentation for parents/caregivers including Visa Grant Number (13 numbers), date of entry to Australia etc. (if applicable)
- Australian Citizenship Document (if applicable)
- Access Restriction Documentation (if applicable)
- Immunisation/Health Records (available from Medicare or Australian Immunisation Register)
- Latest school reports
- Copy of timetable from your current school (Upper School Students)
- Proof of address e.g. driver’s license, power account (connection or account), gas account (connection or account), telephone account
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
The student’s enrolment application cannot be processed until originals of all documentation requested have been sighted and copies attached to the application.
When the Student Enrolment Form has been submitted, together with the required documentation, you will be contacted to arrange an interview with an Associate Principal.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
The Federal Government has developed a database where all training records are consolidated in one place. The USI may be required when applying for a job, undertaking training programs such as First Aid and the White Card, and for Senior Secondary Programs.
The Unique Student Identifier can be created at http://.usi.gov.au
If you require assistance completing the Student Enrolment From, please contact our Administration Office on (08) 6235 7000.
The local intake area for Kiara College contains all, or part of, the local intake areas of the following schools:
- Beechboro Primary School
- Brabham Primary School
- Caversham Primary School
- Caversham Valley Primary School
- East Beechboro Primary School
- Eden Hill Primary School
- Lockridge Primary School
- West Beechboro Primary School